Manta Ray Art Print
A huge school of Manta Rays, inspired by arial photography of a mass Manta Ray migration.
This is a reproduction of the original illustration by Dario Fisher, based in Cambridge UK.
• This listing is for one Manta Ray Art Print unframed, available in A4 (210mm x 297mm)
• High quality 10 colour Giclee inkjet print on to archival matte white 220gsm art print paper.
• Print reproductions may vary slightly in colour compared to on screen previews of smartphones, tablet devices and laptops.
• Frame not included. You can purchase a frame to fit these prints online, from a local framers
• Custom sizes available on request, please contact us before purchase if you would like a custom size.
A5 & A4 prints will be posted in an C4 Card backed envelope.
A3 & A2 prints will be posted in a postal tube.
Domestic orders will be shipped first class within 3 working days.
All orders will be shipped using a standard service, which has a targeted delivery within 5-7 working days.
If a speedy delivery time is important, I recommend selecting the tracked & signed postage option for European/International orders, so you can easily monitor the progress of your order.
Please be aware that I cannot be responsible for orders that are lost, delayed or damaged by the postal service but I will do everything possible to make sure compensation claims are fulfilled, and replacements sent if required.
Sizing – Each print is sold with an ADDITIONAL 2-3mm white border around the illustration. This is to ensure that the illustration size (and not the paper it is printed on) is exactly the size ordered, so it can fit behind a window mount (not provided) with a small amount of overlap.
Please do not reproduce any image without my permission.