An orca stalks a ball of herring in still waters in a Norwegian Fjord scene in a limited colour scheme.
Reproduction prints from an open edition of fine art prints by Dario Fisher, based in Cambridge UK
Available in a range square sized prints.
• This listing is for one unframed print from an open edition.
• Illustration size 210mm x 210mm or 420mm x 420mm
• Paper size will be up to 5mm larger with white border to assist framing (this can be trimmed on request)
• High quality 10 colour Giclee inkjet print on to archival matte white 220gsm art print paper.
• Print reproductions may vary slightly in colour compared to on screen previews of smartphones, tablet devices and laptops.
• Frame not included. You can purchase a frame to fit these prints online, from a local framers
• Custom sizes available on request, please contact us before purchase if you would like a custom size.
Sizing of your print – Each print is sold with an ADDITIONAL 2-3mm white border around the illustration. This is to ensure that the illustration size (and not the paper it is printed on) is exactly the size listed in the order, so it can fit behind a window mount (not provided) with a small amount of overlap.
Shipped in a sturdy tube.
All orders will be shipped using a standard service, which has a targeted delivery within 5-7 working days.
If a speedy delivery time is important, I recommend selecting the tracked & signed postage option for European/International orders, so you can easily monitor the progress of your order.
Please be aware that I cannot be responsible for orders that are lost, delayed or damaged by the postal service but I will do everything possible to make sure compensation claims are fulfilled, and replacements sent if required.
Copyright © 2017 All rights reserved. The image of this artwork and all artwork itself cannot be copied, altered, or distributed in any form. Any derivatives, attempted imitation of artwork, duplication and or editing is not permitted. Do not reproduce under any circumstances, thank you.