British Endangered Species 2022 illustrated calendar
Created in 2020, this calendar raises awareness of a select 31 of the growing list of mammals, birds and insects which have been added to the ‘red list’ of endangered species in the UK.
Created in a retro vintage matchbox style by illustrator Dario Fisher, 12 months feature full page illustrations to appreciate the delicate details of each featured animal, with a further 19 species in a mini collage print at the back, all created in a distinctive minimal colour palette.
– Lithographically printed on midweight 190gsm heavy matte paper (perfect for writing upon)
– Staple bound across the middle of each month spread.
– Each page is 21cm x 21cm, forming 42cm x 21cm spreads when open
– Each calendar will ship in a C4 Card backed envelope with no plastic packaging
– No national holidays are printed in this calendar
The 31 animals featured are:
Adder, Angel Shark, Brown Trout, Capercaillie, Curlew, Dormouse, Eurasian Beaver, European eel, Garden Tiger Moth, Great Crested Newt, Grey Long Eared Bat, Grey Partridge, Harvest Mouse, Hawfinch, Hedgehog Hen Harrier, Kittiwake, Sand Lizard, Mountain Hare, Natterjack Toad, Orca, Puffin, Pinemarten, Red Squirrel, Ringed Plover, Scottish wildcat, Starling, Small Tortoiseshell Butterfly, Turtle Dove, Water Vole, White Tailed Eagle.
Each calendar will be posted in a reinforced cardboard envelope with no plastic packaging